Dual Mode DC/DCC
Pacific Great Eastern No. 10
Rapido's American RDC models feature numerous roadname-specific details, including two different blister designs for the Phase 1 units, etched window safety grills, shop-built headlight assemblies, pilots or no pilots as appropriate, accurate interior colors for each roadname, and diaphragms. Most importantly, all of these RDCs feature full interiors, full underbody equipment, lit numberboards, headlight and class lights, and amazingly accurate sound.
- Accurate Phase 1 and Phase 2 details and fluting
- Correct Phase 1b, Phase 1c and Phase 2 roof blisters
- Numerous American and Canadian paint schemes
- "Stainless steel" finish
- Full interior detail with constant lighting
- Two five-pole, skew-wound motors hidden in the actual engine bays
- Elaborate underbody detailSeparate underframe piping and conduit
- Lit number boards and class lights
- Optional working front door Mars light, if appropriate
- Fabricated or cast truck sideframes, as appropriate
- All wheels powered
- Separate grab irons and front door chains
- Etched-metal roof grills and fan covers
- Wrap-around nose fluting, if appropriate
- Separate diaphragms, if appropriate
- Loads of roadname-specific details
|Copy this Budd RDC-1 to your MY LOCOMOTIVES roster.|
Email this page to a friend
Pacific Great Eastern
Our Price: $259.98
You Save 20%
Member Price (Order > $100): $233.98
Sign Into Save 28%
This item ships in 3-5 business days.
Member Prices shown realized by Discount applied in Shopping Cart. Savings shown are calculated versus MSRP. You must be signed in to receive Discount.
See more products from Rapido Trains, Inc.
See more products for Pacific Great Eastern
HO Scale, HO Gauge, nippleia, Feb15, Mar15, Absolute RDC