Layout Control System
Low-Cost For All Scales!
Advance Order item. This price and any discounts are guaranteed until this item becomes available on or about 22 June 2019. Order now – this price and any discounts are guaranteed until this item becomes available. Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships.
Walthers Layout Control System brings you a low-cost solution for easy turnout control for HO, N, Z, S, and O Scale layouts. The system is expandable at any time to grow with your layout, and can be used with DCC- or DC-power (a built-in DCC accessory decoder is included). The system uses plug-and-play servo-style wiring with connectors, so no soldering is needed; two styles of cables are available separately to expand your wiring as needed. User-friendly instructions are included with all items, and drilling templates for easy mounting on your layout or fascia are included as appropriate. Using combinations of the system components, which include a servo-based slow-motion Switch Machine, Power Distribution Block, LED panel indicator/control pushbutton switches, add-on system cabling, a 2-amp 12V Filtered DC Power Supply and a three-piece drill set, you can easily build a complete control system. The Walthers Layout Control System Switch Machine features:
- Fully assembled, servo-based unit with approximately one second throw speed A built-in DCC accessory decoder
- Two built-in 5A switches to power frogs, signals and more
- Self-locking mechanism for reliable positioning - servo power turns off when motion is complete
- Adjustable throw and tension from 1/32" to 1/2" (1mm to 12mm) for turnouts in any scale from Z to O
- Factory-assembled with output rod in centered position for fast and easy under-benchwork mounting
- Wire in minutes with included cables
- Outputs for both single or bi-color LEDs
- Connecting cable included - easily expanded with Extension Cable (WA-942-113, sold separately)
- Adjustable throw speed from .5 to 5 seconds
- Remote lock input for dispatcher to enable/disable local turnout control with CTC Single/Alternate bi-color LED modes
- Polarity route control for use of DPDT switch in place of fascia control
- Complete instructions with mounting template
|Copy this Switch Machine to your MY ACCESSORIES roster.|
Email this page to a friend
Our Price: $21.59
You Save 14%
Member Price (Order < $100): $20.94
Sign In to Save 16%
Member Price (Order > $100): $19.43
Sign Into Save 22%
This is an Advance Order item.
Expected 22 June 2019
Member Prices shown realized by Discount applied in Shopping Cart. Savings shown are calculated versus MSRP. You must be signed in to receive Discount.
See more products from Walthers