Layout Control System
Low-Cost For All Scales!
Walthers Layout Control System brings you a low-cost solution for easy turnout control for HO, N, Z, S, and O Scale layouts. The system is expandable at any time to grow with your layout, and can be used with DCC- or DC-power (a built-in DCC accessory decoder is included). The system uses plug-and-play servo-style wiring with connectors, so no soldering is needed; two styles of cables are available separately to expand your wiring as needed. User-friendly instructions are included with all items, and drilling templates for easy mounting on your layout or fascia are included as appropriate. Using combinations of the system components, which include a servo-based slow-motion Switch Machine, Power Distribution Block, LED panel indicator/control pushbutton switches, add-on system cabling, a 2-amp 12V Filtered DC Power Supply and a three-piece drill set, you can easily build a complete control system. he Walthers Layout Control System Distribution Block features:
- Simplifies electrical connections from power supply to as many as 8 switch machines
- Built-in barrel connector for quick connection to 2 Amp 12V Filtered DC Power Supply (WA-949-110, sold separately)
- Screw terminals to connect second Distribution Block (sold separately) or DCC power input
- 8 matching position inputs/outputs for easy configuration with CMRI, stationary DCC decoders, microcontrollers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and others (each sold separately)
- Includes two power extension cables
|Copy this Distribution Block to your MY ACCESSORIES roster.|
Email this page to a friend
Our Price: $10.35
You Save 14%
Member Price (Order < $100): $10.04
Sign In to Save 16%
Member Price (Order > $100): $9.32
Sign Into Save 22%
This item ships in 3-5 business days.
Member Prices shown realized by Discount applied in Shopping Cart. Savings shown are calculated versus MSRP. You must be signed in to receive Discount.
See more products from Walthers